Wet Paint Finishing
Wet paint finishing offers our welding and CNC machining customers a turn-key solution. We focus on medium to large parts with quantities between 1and 20. Our Paint Manager has over 20 years of painting experience and is a NACE Level II Paint Inspector. At this time, we do not offer production or Mil-Spec painting.
Napoleon Machine offers a spacious paint booth that runs 60 feet (18.29 meters) in length and has a weight limit of 70,000 pounds (31.75 tons). Also, the paint booth can handle bake cycles. After debur, our paint team steam cleans parts with a paint prep and rust prevention soap. Once the machine part has dried, our team reviews the paint specs and machine part prints. Lastly, we mask each part, mix the paint, and spray.
If you’re looking for an industrial painting shop that offers CNC machining and welding, email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a meeting. Before you leave, check out our Welding and CNC Machining services.
Wet Paint Finishing | Product Examples
Industrial Painting Capabilities
- Weight up to 70,000 pounds.
- Length up to 60 feet.
- Speckled (Multi-Color)
- An oil-based paint that uses a very strong resin as its binding agent. The resin is resistant to moisture and abrasions. This line of paint is often used when customers desire an enamel or high-gloss finish.
- Offers superior adhesion and can be applied to many substrates. In addition, epoxies offer good chemical resistance and are very durable. Epoxy coatings do not hold color as well as polyurethanes.
- Resistant to ultra-violet rays and holds color well. In addition, it offers superior gloss retention. With the right product polyurethane offers better chemical and abrasion resistance.
- As VOC laws become more strict, paint makers are getting creative with their commercial water-based paint solutions. The most commonly used water-based paint in our industry is acrylic, as it can be applied to metal.
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Need more info? Check out our sales sheet.
Pictured above and to the left is an excellent example of a turn-key product. We welded, CNC machined, and wet paint finished this large gearbox. While this product has a slightly textured finish, we can paint various finishes.
Do we have the certifications needed to work on your wet paint finishing project?
“I asked our Production Manager to inspect the table top you delivered 2 weeks ago, the results were some of the best we’ve seen. The paint looked good and they arrived well packaged. I wanted to pass along the feedback, which is particularly impressive since this is the first table top you’ve made for us.”