Our finishing services include blast and wet paint. If you have a job that requires a powder coat, we use our trusted supply chain. We employ a Paint Manager that has both NACE Level 1 and NACE Level 2 certifications. Also, he has 30 years of metal finishing experience. We can support parts weighing up to 70,000 lbs. and 1 to 20 pieces per month.
- Weight up to 70,000 pounds.
- Length up to 60 feet.
- Speckled (Multi-Color)
- An oil-based paint that uses a very strong resin as its binding agent. The resin is resistant to moisture and abrasions. This line of paint is often used when customers desire an enamel or high-gloss finish.
- Offers superior adhesion and can be applied to many substrates. In addition, epoxies offer good chemical resistance and are very durable. Epoxy coatings do not hold color as well as polyurethanes.
- Resistant to ultra-violet rays and holds color well. In addition, it offers superior gloss retention. With the right product polyurethane offers better chemical and abrasion resistance.
- As VOC laws become more strict, paint makers are getting creative with their commercial water-based paint solutions. The most commonly used water-based paint in our industry is acrylic, as it can be applied to metal.
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel